Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Eve and Labor scare

New Year's eve was spent in good company at Terri and Butch's house along with several other friends for a night of food, fun, and games. The kids all seemed to have a good time and the adults played a board game called "Things" and a card game called "Mafia." Terri and Butch's new baby boy, Samuel Parker, is a dream. He slept through all the loud noises and bright lights and Terri had to wake him up for all his feedings. George and I are praying that at least one of our babies will be that carefree. After we left and arrived home, I thought my water broke due to a surge of fluid. George and I calmly packed a bag and waited to see if contractions would start or if I had anymore leaking. Apparently the babies must of kicked or moved into a position to empty my bladder all at once. George and I were glad that it was a false alarm but it put us on alert to get our act together and finish any items that we wanted to get done before the grand arrival. Happy New Year!!!