Monday, March 23, 2009

Date Night on the First Day of Spring

George and I had a date night planned for Friday March 20th to get out together and have some quality alone time after George traveled all week. I arranged for a sitter for Ava and we headed to dinner at Noma in South Bend and then to the South Bend Chocolate Factory for some sweets and to sit by the fireplace and talk. Shortly after we arrived at SBCF, We get a call from Ashley and she asked what we were up to? I said, "Date Night" and that we were just relaxing in front of the fireplace at SBCF. She said, hey I'm close by and I'll see you in a few minutes. Well, it's always nice to see your children, but it was ironic that we got a sitter for Ava, in order to be alone, and ending spending time with our daughter Ashley. (ha,ha)