Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good Friday was a Good Friday!!!


This year my birthday fell on Easter Sunday so I celebrated with some of my girlfriends on Friday afternoon at Soho Grill in Granger. My husband had set up a pedicure and manicure for me at Ja'ross in the morning and he had the most beautiful card waiting for me while I was being pampered. He continued the surprises with my FAVORITE cake that he delivered the night before at Soho Grill and they served it to me with birthday candles. He is truly a thoughtful, loving, and romantic guy! My birhtday luncheon was especially blessed with great friends and good fun for all! I loved everyone's beauty tips, cards, and gifts. I truly enjoyed turning older this year when I reflect on what wonderful friends I have to share my life with! I will cherish the memories of my special day!