Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Joyfully Miserable at 36 weeks pregnant


February 10th marks my 36th week of pregnancy and I can honestly say I am amazed that I have made it thus far without complications, bed rest, or pre-term labor. The twins are healthy and very ACTIVE (especially at night) and George and I feel blessed to get to this point. However, I personally will say that although I am joyful about this blessing, I am completely and utterly uncomfortable ALL the time. LOOK AT MY BELLY!! My waistline as of Superbowl Sunday is 46 1/2" and my scheduled C-section is two weeks away. The great thing about going this far in a twin pregnancy is that it is very likely that we will be bringing our babies home with us, and not stay in the hospital like Ava. We thank our friends for their encouragement and prayers and we thank God daily for such a wonderful blessing.