Saturday, October 11, 2008

Breast Cancer Walk-October 11th





What a beautiful day for our walk!! Ashley and I participated in this years Breast Cancer Walk in South Bend. George and Ava came to cheer us, and to take pictures along the way. We walked with Ashley's boss and her daughter Chloe and had a great time and good conversation. I was pleased that Ashley and I was able to spend some time together, and to also be a part of such a great cause. It was emotional to see the breast cancer survivors line up at the starting line. We really can make a difference and these survivors were living proof! Afterwards, George, Ashley, Ava, and I went to LePeeps for Brunch and enjoyed the warmth of the sun at an outdoor table. It was a great morning for many reasons and I'm grateful to all of those that donated and supported us on this cancer walk.