Thursday, October 29, 2009

George is 40!!!


George turned 40 this year on September 12th and although he went to Alaska in June for his birthday present from me, I couldn't resist having a little surprise get together for him at our favorite breakfast place, Uptown Kitchen. I planned the surprise rather last minute and for once I was glad he was out of town the week before so I could call people, order balloons, and have a poster size picture blown up of his face (see above). He was VERY SURPRISED and enjoyed the breakfast birthday very much. It was great to see so many friends and family on such short notice. We are sorry that we missed many of you that couldn't make it, but I'm sure this won't be the last surprise B-day party for George. It was actually better this way... He couldn't say no, he couldn't give me a budget, and best of all he kissed me and thanked me for a great party.