Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update on Twin Pregnancy

Although we have known for awhile that we were having TWINS, we didn't know what the sexes were. On September 28th during my ultrasound, we found out that we are having a BOY and a GIRL! We are very excited about this and have been busy buying clothing, cribs, swings, etc. to get ready for these two precious babies. We are in the final phases of finishing the twins room and are so happy that they are both very healthy and active. I, on the other hand have had a somewhat difficult time of it and At times I feel like a old automobile that needs a lot of repairs. Long bouts of nausea and exhaustion marked my first 16 weeks and my last four weeks have transitioned to back pain, a groin hernia, and varicose veins in unmentionable spots! Ugly stuff... but what a GIFT to be pregnant again, and to top it off, we are so blessed to be having TWINS. God has been so good to us! Thank you to all of you that have kept us in your prayers.