Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My New Luxury Vehicle


Got your attention with the title of this blog post, didn't I? Well, I'm about as happy as I could be with this new stroller system!!! It allows me the freedom to take all three kids out and it doesn't kill my back and shoulders after 20 minutes of pushing. It even has built in diaper bags zipped to the back of each seat. I LOVE IT!!! Finally found something comparable to the Orbit stroller system we had with Ava. Stroller rides have now become enjoyable for me, as well as the kids!

My daughter, Ashley laughed at me when we had lunch and I was telling her about it. She said, "I'm sure I'll appreciated the design of this stroller when I have kids, but it seems too funny to see my Mom so excited about a stroller." Oh how times have changed!